<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>

THEATRE
by soniya sharma on Jun 30 2017 1:16PM  (IST)

sir i want to join your theatre group plz do let me know my no 9821628027
thank you.

actor
by MUJAHID KHAN on Jun 22 2017 10:04AM  (IST)

sir mujahe actor banna hai mera naam mujahid khan hai plz sir mujhe films me kaam karna diyo na plz mera sapna pura hota sir ap mujhe actor banna ye to plz sir

I want to join Rangbaaz
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:15PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!
I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Rangbaaz. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

How can I join a theatre group in Mumbai ?
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on May 21 2017 11:12PM  (IST)

I am an actor , having proper acting classes and certificate from Mr. Anupar Kher's “Acting Prepare” ...||||

want to join theatre
by Asif khan on May 20 2017 5:29PM  (IST)

I am Asif Khan(Actor). i have done acting course from D.A. institute Andheri seepz.as well as i have done character roles in hindi movies.
i am interested to join the theatre, so kindly reply me.

Asif
9769 349533

join theatre group
by acif on Apr 17 2017 3:16AM  (IST)

I am a 18 year old boy very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various stage plays in college in Hindi I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it. please do reply back

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:20PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college in English and Hindi before an audience of 600+. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I have performed plays in English and Hindli both but I am very intersted to do more of hindi theatre as emotions are exemplified in that. I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

Joining Theatre
by mohamad rafiq on Feb 20 2017 10:27AM  (IST)

Hi, I want to join any theatre group, interested in acting please do let me know on 7738428101

Inquiry for a show director
by parikshit nehete on Feb 13 2017 7:17PM  (IST)

This is Parikshit from Adlabs Imagica- India's First Entertainment Theme Park.

We wish to put up a live show at our park and looking for a show director to direct and set up an entire show for us.

Please advise if anyone's interested.

I can be reached at 91 9167470335

acting
by sumit on Jan 16 2017 6:16PM  (IST)

i want to do work in theater as a actor
<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>