<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>

Want to join theatre
by Raghvendra tripathi on Sep 29 2017 8:57PM  (IST)

Hi sir i am raghvendra i want to join ur group. I have done acting in my school plays. So pls reply me that can i be the part of u all. 😊

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:18PM  (IST)

Ashima Theatre Group is coming up with 1 month weekend workshop from 9th june to 7th July.
Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

by SNEHA GYANESHWAR BARANWAL on Aug 1 2017 1:22AM  (IST)

Hello sir,
I want to try theatre and have done some plays in college.I would love to be a part of your theatre group.Please reply if there is any chance of being a part of Ashima.

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:18PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

for work
by Aditya Raj on Jul 2 2017 12:14AM  (IST)

Hello sir this is Aditya Raj.& I have 5 year theatre experience with director Shri Sanjay Mehta.rangshirsh group Bhopal.& Now in this time I live in Mumbai.and I want work with your theatre group.and it's an honor for me . Sir please give me a chance to work with you.

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:19PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

theatre
by soniya sharma on Jun 30 2017 1:02PM  (IST)

HI,mentor
i want to join your Theatre group so please contact me on 9821628027
thank you.

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:19PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

I want to join theatre
by Mayank Soti on Jun 18 2017 3:10PM  (IST)

Hi sir,

i want to join ashima theatre.

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:20PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

I want to join ASHIMA
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:11PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!
I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Ashima. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

I want to join ASHIMA
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:01PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!

Actor
by BHUTAIYA DIPAKKUMAR on Apr 11 2017 5:06PM  (IST)

Hiii...
Mera Name DIPAK h. Me Abhi Second Year Drama student hu. Abhi Mumbai Me Work chahiye to Any Acting , production work ke liye contact Any time 7405345366

Interested in theatre
by Sumit kumar on Mar 24 2017 4:24PM  (IST)

Dear Sir,
My name is Sumit Kumar,my age is 25 years. I love acting and performing on stage, plz contact me if you need actor for roles in your theatre.
My no. is 9650253424
Thank You!

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:22PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college in English and Hindi before an audience of 600+. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I have performed plays in English and Hindli both but I am very intersted to do more of hindi theatre as emotions are exemplified in that. I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>