<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>

by Mohd Rashid Quraishi on Feb 13 2017 3:20PM  (IST)

Hello,
I am a 22 year old boy looking for a theatre group to join. Acting is all I know and it is all I want to do. I just need a chance. I am living in Mumbai (malad East) and I'm willing to come for auditions anywhere in Mumbai. Mobile no 7045282658

want to join your grp
by aftab on Feb 10 2017 11:16PM  (IST)

Sir mein apka grp join krna chahta hoon. Acting ke. Liye meine ek workshop kiya hai pr sir mujhe app ke sath raheke bahut kuch shikna hai tho sir ek chance my contact 7715069326 from mumbai

want to join your grp
by aftab  on Feb 10 2017 11:12PM  (IST)

Sir mein apka grp acting ke liye join krna chahta hoon meine ej workshop bhi kiya pr sir mujhe app ka grp join krna hai aur app se bahut kuch shikna hai so sir plz ek chance my contact no 7715069326 from mumbai

I'm an actor, want to join theatre
by Aman Bhutada on Nov 14 2016 8:31PM  (IST)

Hello,
I am a 22 year old boy looking for a theatre group to join. Acting is all I know and it is all I want to do. I just need a chance. I am living in Mumbai (Andheri East) and I'm willing to come for auditions anywhere in Mumbai.

Thanks for considering.

acting
by Arun Kumar Singh  on Nov 11 2016 11:14PM  (IST)

Hello ji

Please join me in your family.

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:47AM  (IST)

I want join theater. I want to be a good actor in my life so plz give me 1 chance apke sat judne ka 9987410187

acting
by hunny on Sep 25 2016 2:29PM  (IST)

want to learn acting

Joining theatre
by Dipesh Singhal  on Sep 23 2016 2:57PM  (IST)

Hello sir,
I want to join your theatre to learn acting.I want to make my career in acting so I want to explore myself with theatre.

join to learn acting from your theater
by Rana on Sep 16 2016 1:28PM  (IST)

Actually my dream is to become an actor and your theater is best place to learn acting..
So. I want to join your group..

looking forward to join theater
by paras on Jul 25 2016 6:06PM  (IST)

looking forward to join theater