<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4   Next>>

Want to join in theatre
by Laxman Pradhan on Apr 28 2017 8:56PM  (IST)

I am a 21 year old boy very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have done acting course in ita Mumbai. I want to join this theatre group. Thank you

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:07PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

Theater join
by Deendayal shukla(samar) on Apr 25 2017 2:17PM  (IST)

Sir I wanna join your theater group will you suggest me the process to admit in your theater school

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:08PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:27PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college in English and Hindi before an audience of 600 . I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I have performed plays in English and Hindli both but I am very intersted to do more of hindi theatre as emotions are exemplified in that. I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:08PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:25PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college in English and Hindi before an audience of 600+. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

If need of any volunteer
by Anuj kumar on Feb 18 2017 10:32PM  (IST)

If u need any volunteer please contact me. I'm a hard working man. I just want to be in a creative atmosphere. Please reply soon. Thank u

Request for theatre admission
by adil shah on Jan 11 2017 12:46PM  (IST)

hi everyone this is adil shah i am an actor and model as well. i have done several short films in dubai and theatre plays as well. i am willing to join any theatre group as an artist.looking forward hearing more from you..

I'm an actor, want to join theatre
by Aman Bhutada on Nov 14 2016 8:38PM  (IST)

Hello,
I am a 22 year old boy looking for a theatre group to join. Acting is all I know and it is all I want to do. I just need a chance. I am living in Mumbai (Andheri East) and I'm willing to come for auditions anywhere in Mumbai.

Thanks for considering.
9462734807

by rahul singh on Nov 5 2016 11:30PM  (IST)

hello sir!
if u will give me a chance then i will prove myself. u can take my interview online also.
i look handsome. i performed many plays in my & other colleges and got prize. i want a platform where i can startup.

want to join theater
by Megha on Oct 23 2016 1:52AM  (IST)

Hello,I am Megha. I want to join theater as volunteer as well to learn acting.looking forward to your response.

Enquiry
by Vaibhav on Oct 17 2016 5:46PM  (IST)

Kindly send me your contact details on
7506801798