<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>

Theater Workshop
by SVETA PATHARE on Sep 16 2017 10:28AM  (IST)

I am in a search of Theater Workshop for Beginner at minimum cost. Please refer me the details along with the days and time.

join the Group
by Bhupendra Shah on Sep 7 2017 5:24PM  (IST)

Hi , my self Bhupendra Shah age 21 sence school days i m been participated I think I can express the words with action for that I need perfect improvisation and your direction that's why I want join u r group .
Any kind of work I m ready to do with u it may be technical, backstage,etc.
Plz contact me on this no. 7039291706

I want to join your theater group
by Sonal. R. Patil on Aug 29 2017 10:47AM  (IST)

Hi, I am sonal from Mumbai, I have been acting since my school days, I have acted in two short films aswell I would like to continue as a actor and would love to join your theater group. Please reply

I want to join your theater group
by Sonal. R. Patil on Aug 29 2017 10:47AM  (IST)

Hi

I want to join your theater group
by Sonal. R. Patil on Aug 29 2017 10:46AM  (IST)

Need to get to NSD
by ROHAN irani  on Aug 10 2017 12:04PM  (IST)

I need to act in a theatre production in order to be eligible for NSD , also this is a great platform for me to display my talent , please give me a chance !

wan't to join your group
by ABHISHEK KUMAR on Aug 5 2017 1:56PM  (IST)

Hello,
I dnt know anything about acting bt still I think I m little more creative then others.I wan't to learn from u all.

by Balbir on Jul 19 2017 9:35PM  (IST)

I want to join your theatre group... Can I kNow what's the process , my number is 9769421339

join the group
by sushant  on Jul 11 2017 1:15AM  (IST)

I my self sushant nagar, i wanted to joint your theater group.... can you tell me process.... +917388629927 i am 23 year old... i love to being theater artist, i live in kalyan, mumbai

want to join your theatre
by Gaurav Thakur on Jun 12 2017 11:13AM  (IST)

hello sir i am from himachal pradesh i want to join your theatre will u plz let me know the joining process
<<Prev   1 [2] 3 4 5   Next>>