<<Prev   1 [2] 3   Next>>

Be a part of the ensemble
by Shikta Chaturvedi on Jan 13 2017 7:46PM  (IST)

Hello,

I am a theatre and cinema enthusiast. And want to be a pet of this creative team. Please msg me details so that we can get in touch.

Shikta
9920076975

Enquiry
by Vaibhav on Oct 17 2016 5:48PM  (IST)

Kindly send me your contact details on
7506801798

original scripts
by vithal rajan on Oct 15 2016 11:31AM  (IST)

I am an Indian playwright. I have many original scripts in English, both full length plays and shorts and skits. Please do contact me if you wish to see any of my scripts.

Getting involved in Mumbai community theater
by Olivia on Oct 1 2016 9:09PM  (IST)

Hello! I am an American citizen who has recently resettled in Mumbai. I have many years of acting experience on both stage and screen - my preferences are musical theater and Shakespeare - and I have studied music and acting at Princeton and Oxford Universities. I am very keen to get involved in the community theater scene in Mumbai, and would greatly appreciate hearing from you at your convenience.

Warm regards,
Olivia

joining theatre group
by Piyush Khanna on Sep 9 2016 3:24PM  (IST)

Hello.good evening .sasreakal. Theatre have been an art, for a very very long time.and, I being an artist , want to take an advantage of this art.so, please please , respond me , as I want to work In a play/theatre.

NOTE:I have done many plays , many nukkad acts

Re: Ramayan Script
by Amar Desai on Aug 26 2016 2:20PM  (IST)

Hi all. My name is Amar and I run a theatre company in Nairobi-Kenya. I am looking for a stage script of the Ramayana. Any leads will be much appreciated.
You can contact me by email or phone: +254721762080.
Many thanks

looking forward to join theater
by paras on Jul 25 2016 6:03PM  (IST)

looking forward to join theater

Drama
by Devansh kakkad on Jul 23 2016 12:20AM  (IST)

I want to join your Group because I want to learn about my passion "Acting"
and definitely Stage is the best medium for learning Real Acting.

Want to join your group
by Vinod Somal on May 17 2016 9:38PM  (IST)

I want to join your group. I have experience in acting

Pleas advise

Interested in joining your theatre group
by Manish Ruparel  on Mar 21 2016 2:28AM  (IST)

I have experience in acting and I wish to join your theatre group to fulfil my dream of becoming a stage actor.

born to b a star
by Ramesh on May 9 2016 11:17AM  (IST)

Interested in theatres experience about a year plss guide me for a bright future

<<Prev   1 [2] 3   Next>>