<<Prev   1 2 [3] 4   Next>>

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

I want join theater. I want to be a good actor in my life so plz give me 1 chance apke sat judne ka 9987410187

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

Theatre
by Anshik Vijayvargiya on Oct 14 2016 12:04PM  (IST)

Never had an acting experience that's why I can't comment about my acting but I have been an actor all my life . Every person I met have complimented me on the way I talk and the sense of humor that I posses and have related them with acting and have always asked me to try for it. I really am hoping if you could give me a chance to find my dreams .

Interested in joining your group
by Jugal on Aug 30 2016 7:08PM  (IST)

I am interested in joining your team. I have participated in Street plays before.

Aicting
by Chandrashekhar kumar singh on Aug 24 2016 11:57PM  (IST)

Hii

Aicting
by Chandrashekhar kumar singh on Aug 24 2016 11:57PM  (IST)

Hii

Theauters,Acting related Any job
by Ramprakash Singh on Aug 21 2016 2:15PM  (IST)

I don't have any past experience in this field but i feel this is the only thing i want to do . I would love to learn experience and gain some skills from u guys . I'm interested in acting . But i would love to just start up as in anything is fine because i love this thing just the thought of theatre and doing something on stage , even though i have stage fear. I would love to entertain people . I will prove opportunity once comes

i want work in theauter
by Ramprakash Singh on Aug 21 2016 2:02PM  (IST)

I'm fresher I don't have work experience but I will prove opportunity once comes please

I'm Rohan- dying to learn
by Rohan Ramchandani  on Aug 5 2016 1:12AM  (IST)

Hi sir/madam.im Rohan from chembur.
I'm doing my first year engineering at Bandra.
I want to join your Theatre group to learn and develop my acting skills.pls help
Contact: 8433821388