<<Prev   1 2 [3] 4 5   Next>>

want to join grp
by aftab  on Feb 10 2017 11:19PM  (IST)

Sir mein apka grp join krna chahta hoon acting ke liye agr sir acting ki jagah na khali ho tho as an helper rakh lo mein as an helper bhi kuch na kuch sikh loonga pr sir plz ek chance my contact no. 7715069326 from mumbai

looking for female new commer artist for leading role in one of our up comming film
by kishor on Feb 9 2017 10:44PM  (IST)

contact kishor 9869483834

acting
by ajey yadav on Feb 7 2017 1:06AM  (IST)

hiii
I want join your groups

I'm an actor, want to join theatre
by Aman Bhutada on Nov 14 2016 8:36PM  (IST)

Hello,
I am a 22 year old boy looking for a theatre group to join. Acting is all I know and it is all I want to do. I just need a chance. I am living in Mumbai (Andheri East) and I'm willing to come for auditions anywhere in Mumbai.

Thanks for considering.
9462734807

Request to enroll for theatre
by Swarnalata Panigrahy  on Nov 2 2016 2:38PM  (IST)

I am student and plan onto study drama at 'The Juliard School Of Drama. I need to hav eprior experiences in drama and therefore it would be great if you give me an opportuinty to work at your theatre.

Enquiry
by Vaibhav on Oct 17 2016 5:29PM  (IST)

Kindly send your contact details on
7506801798

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

I want join theater. I want to be a good actor in my life so plz give me 1 chance apke sat judne ka 9987410187

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

Theater artist
by Gultesham on Oct 17 2016 2:45AM  (IST)

Theatre
by Anshik Vijayvargiya on Oct 14 2016 12:04PM  (IST)

Never had an acting experience that's why I can't comment about my acting but I have been an actor all my life . Every person I met have complimented me on the way I talk and the sense of humor that I posses and have related them with acting and have always asked me to try for it. I really am hoping if you could give me a chance to find my dreams .
<<Prev   1 2 [3] 4 5   Next>>