<<Prev   1 2 [3] 4 5   Next>>

i want to join the group
by Aditya Gambhir  on Jun 6 2017 1:30AM  (IST)

I'm beginner I want to join your group at any kind of work.... I'm assure I'll do any which assign to me!!thank u contact me on - 9763635354

I want to join Being Association
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 1:57PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!
I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Being Association. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

join your group
by Amit on May 30 2017 8:13PM  (IST)

hello
i have experience of 3 production. in two of them as an actor and in third one as a music operator. and i have done 150+ shows of 9 street plays. i want join your group.

about join the group
by jione on May 28 2017 12:54PM  (IST)

I'm beginner I want to join your group at any kind of work.... I'm assure I'll do any which assign to me!!thank u contact me on-9975339924

want to join theatre
by Asif khan on May 20 2017 5:27PM  (IST)

I am Asif Khan(Actor). i have done acting course from D.A. institute Andheri seepz.as well as i have done character roles in hindi movies.
i am interested to join the theatre, so kindly reply me.

Asif
9769 349533

join theatre
by Vishal Mahire on May 7 2017 9:46AM  (IST)

Sir, I want to join theatre. how can i join theatre

acting
by asif iqbal on Apr 17 2017 2:55AM  (IST)

hello sir my name is asif i wanna join your group mujhe theatre ka experience lena hai sir please mujhe ek chance dijiye maine isse pehle bhi drama kiya h apne classes me sir mujhe ek mauka diiye

acting
by asif iqbal on Apr 17 2017 2:55AM  (IST)

Join the group
by Rayees khan on Apr 4 2017 12:27PM  (IST)

Hi! I am rayees khan kashmiri actor, right now residing in Mumbai so i wana join the any theatre group as i was doing theatre in srinagar as well from last 6 years i am doing theatre activities, i was doing theatre with the EKTA group which runs under NSD bhawani bashir yasir and NSD Muzamil bhawani, and i had worked with other best directors of the state as well, with that i had also participate in may theater workshops with different theatre personalities from the country and from other countries as well,even i am getting work in Tv as well and but i just wana continue my theater experience and wana gain more and more in theater so i wana join your group, hope you like to join me in your group

want to join this group in any
by pooja on Apr 2 2017 11:22PM  (IST)

hello i want to join the group
<<Prev   1 2 [3] 4 5   Next>>