<<Prev   1 2 3 [4] 5   Next>>

Want to join your group
by Vinod Somal on May 17 2016 9:25PM  (IST)

I want to join your group. I have experience in acting

Pleas advise

Interested in joining your theatre group
by Manish Ruparel  on Mar 21 2016 2:26AM  (IST)

I have experience in acting and I wish to join your theatre group to fulfil my dream of becoming a stage actor.

Screening a Play
by Rahul on Mar 15 2016 9:19AM  (IST)

Sir, I m from Indian Navy. I would like a play to be screened at my organisation. Plse revert back to me regarding the same.

workshop
by RAJESH BARTHWAL on Mar 6 2016 12:54AM  (IST)

aap ki workshop ke fees , venue aur time bataiye

to do the play for our function
by yogesh gaggar on Jan 31 2016 11:07AM  (IST)

my no. 9324336209. please also say your fees to do a play

for show
by swapnil on Feb 25 2016 2:00PM  (IST)

Dear, Please call me on 9096969004 for shows or you can mail on above mail id

Join theatre group
by Gaurav singh on Jan 30 2016 3:52PM  (IST)

I'm Gaurav.
I want to learn theatre acting and want to continue with this. Let me know whether i can start with this group ?

workshop
by Idrak on Feb 25 2016 2:05PM  (IST)

Hi Gaurav,
We're organising our first acting workshop in Andheri west. Please call me on 09977963777 or you can check our Facebook page rangbaaz group. Thanks.

Hindi Theatre in Gujarat
by Shakir Warsi on Jan 17 2016 11:37AM  (IST)

Hi...I am from Surat (Gujarat). As we all know that Gujarat only has Gujarati theatre and there is not much audience for Hindi. But i believe time has changed so why not start from zero...i want to get associated with group who want to start Hindi theatre in Surat and other parts of Gujarat...please help....i am not a professional but can write good scripts and even act too...use to do in school and colleges...please please please help...

show
by swapnil on Feb 25 2016 2:08PM  (IST)

Dear Shakir,
My no is 9096969004, please call me, will give you details.
thanks

Theatre karna chahtaa hoon
by RAJESH BARTHWAL on Dec 25 2015 11:53PM  (IST)

Mai ek private company me naukri karta hu , kabhi theatre nahi kiyaa par theatre karnaa chahtaa hu ,mujhe Ramgbazzo me shamil kar lijiye

workshop
by Idrak on Feb 25 2016 2:11PM  (IST)

Dear Rajesh,
You'll have to do our 12 days workshop. We're organising our acting workshop in Andheri west. Please call me on 09977963777 or you can check our Facebook page rangbaaz group. Thanks.

Theatre Space
by The Integral Space on Nov 19 2015 4:35PM  (IST)

We have a space which we rent out to theatre professionals for rehearsals as well as performances @ Lower Parel.
We wait to hear from you . 9820427018

interested to do theatre
by Robin on Nov 9 2015 7:59PM  (IST)

I am interesting to do Theatre.and keep work harder and give my 10o% inspite of all that i find my self as an actor.can you give me a chance.

Theatre acting
by Idrak on Feb 25 2016 2:45PM  (IST)

<<Prev   1 2 3 [4] 5   Next>>