[1] 2 3 4 5   Next>>

Request to join your community
by Pushkar Vartak on Jul 5 2018 8:37PM  (IST)

Dear Sir,

I am theater actor interested in being a part of your community. Please share your website and contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Pushkar

Details to know how to join your Theatre group.
by KAAVYA VARINDANI on Jun 7 2018 10:10PM  (IST)

I want to try theatre and have done some street plays in college.I would love to be a part of your theatre group.Please do let me know the details on the same.
contact number - 8108475799

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 10 2018 4:18PM  (IST)

Ashima Theatre Group is coming up with 1 month weekend workshop from 16th june to 15th July.
Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 6:57PM  (IST)

Ashima Theatre Group is coming up with 1 month weekend workshop from 9th june to 7th July.
Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 2 2018 12:09PM  (IST)

call 8879025551 for more details.

joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:10PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup  on Jun 2 2018 12:12PM  (IST)

call 8879025551 for more details.

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:42AM  (IST)

8149547401.

Weekend Workshop
by Mayank Singh on Jun 3 2018 6:52PM  (IST)

Ashima Theatre Group presents a 1 month weekend workshop for acting enthusiasts, corporate employees, amateurs etc.
Along with the basic acting concepts like improvisation, body language, voice modulation, yoga etc, this workshop will cover the deep psychology behind acting with a practical approach.
Faculty: Mayank Singh, Founder, Ashima Theatre Group
Rana Kamal, NSD Alumnus
Silky Agarwal, Founder, The Yoga Mile
Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

Join your group
by Mayank mishra on Feb 1 2018 2:20PM  (IST)

I want to join your group my name is mayank mishra I m very passionate to do so please add me into your group I'll be very thankful of you

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 6:56PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

writing
by Akshay Verma on Jan 8 2018 3:57PM  (IST)

I want to join your theatre group as a play writer, I'm new in this town and i want to start my career as a play writer.
please contact me on my cell number 7986038688.
ty so much.

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 6:56PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

ACTING AND DIRECTION
by RASHID PTHAN on Dec 22 2017 7:12PM  (IST)

I want to try theatre and have done some plays in college.I would love to be a part of your theatre group.Please reply if there is any chance of being a part of Ashima. 9997170227

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 6:58PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S

Want to join your theater group
by Pranay  on Dec 6 2017 3:15AM  (IST)

I want to join your theater group. I like acting and want to improve my skills on the same

Weekend Workshop
by Admin, Ashima Theatre Goup on Jun 3 2018 7:17PM  (IST)

Fill the form to register yourself -->> https://bit.ly/2sopv2S