[1] 2 3   Next>>

Interested in Performance/Production/Direction
by Brahadeeshwar Chandilya on Apr 23 2018 12:39PM  (IST)

Hi, I'm looking to work on a production, as a performer, handling production or with a director. I've done a bit of theatre in Chennai, for 3-4 years, and worked with multiple theatre groups on different productions in the aforementioned capacities.Do let me know, if there are any opportunities to work with the team at T for Theatre.

Intrested in joining the theatre
by Sahil singh  on Mar 10 2018 4:02PM  (IST)

I am 22 years old and looking for a theatre to join. I would love to be a part of your esteemed organisation and happily audition for role. I watch alot of movie just for the acting point of view and acting is my passion .i know I'm good at it, I just need a platform to prove it . I'm looking forward to join the theatre group ,please do reply ..
Sahil sing
Contact number-9892990345

Acting wirworksh
by Sagar Bangera on Mar 9 2018 3:57AM  (IST)

I will need some more information about the acting and modeling course

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:53AM  (IST)

8149547401.

i want to join a theatre group
by pranali on Sep 26 2017 8:30PM  (IST)

Hello,
I'm a mumbai resident. I want to join a theatre group, as i'm very keen in acting. Please help me out as to which group i may join.

interested in english theater
by Mahafrin on Jun 28 2017 2:50PM  (IST)

I am an ameteur actor who has acted in plays in school and college. I am currently not working and hence want to channelise my energy in my talents.Want to join a theater group to realise and recognize my talent. I also have the ability to dance and sing. Thus, musicals suit me well.

JOINING THE THEATRE
by MOHSIN on May 19 2017 7:55PM  (IST)

MY NAME IS MOHSIN BHAT AND I WANT TO JOIN THE THEATRE AS I AM VERY DESPERATE IN DOING THAT.I WANT TO DO THE ENGLISH PLAYS.
MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 7045610317.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION REGARDING THE ABOVE DETAILED SUBJECT.ASAP

To join
by Ashik Shetty on May 2 2017 7:03PM  (IST)

Hey im an actor I really wanna join this group
My number- 8050246557

enquiry to join this theatre group
by Devansh shah on Mar 12 2017 7:35PM  (IST)

I am a theatre actor and have been associated with rangshila theatre group. I am looking forward to do english plays. Pls contact me on 8451855547 so that i can join this group asap

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:33PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college before an audience of 600+ in every play. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

[1] 2 3   Next>>