[1] 2 3 4 5   Next>>

To know the details to join your theatre group.
by Kaavya Varindani on Jun 12 2018 10:32PM  (IST)

I want to try theatre and have done some street plays in college. I would love to be a part of your theatre group. Please do let me know the details on the same.
Thankyou.
Contact Number - 8108475799

by Gulshan Dev on Apr 16 2018 2:31PM  (IST)

hi
I am Gulshan Dev, came to Mumbai to learn acting. Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy in your group I hope will get revert soon. I want to learn acting.

joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:23PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:42AM  (IST)

8149547401.

I want to join
by Deepak on Nov 7 2017 1:42AM  (IST)

Dear Sir , I have been teaching yoga , Martial art and Body building in Mumbai since 2006 . Now my age is above 40 . 10 years before I was involved in theatre groups in Mumbai . Now I again want to start my acting career . I am a very sincere and dedicated person .

Eager to join your esteemed Theater Group
by Manukrati Misra on Nov 6 2017 12:53AM  (IST)

I m doing Hindi &English theater from more than 10 years.I Would be fortunate if I can get a chance to join your prestigious group as an artist. Please connect with me on 7974277575.
Looking for your hear from you soon!

Thanks & Regards
Manukrati

Want to join theater
by Raghvendra tripathi on Sep 29 2017 9:05PM  (IST)

Hi sir i love acting. And i have doing acting in my school life so plz. Tell me that can i get a small place in ur group😊

by SNEHA GYANESHWAR BARANWAL on Aug 1 2017 1:27AM  (IST)

Hello Sir,
I am 20 years old and want to try out for a theatre group.I have done some plays in college and want to be a part of a real onstage theatre group.I am living in Mumbai and would be willing to volunteer in any kind of acting work or even backstage.

I want to join Five Senses
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:18PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!
I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Five Senses. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

intersted in acting
by md hussain maniar on Apr 15 2017 4:11PM  (IST)

dear,sir
m very intersted in acting nd i m full prepared for acting ,,
please u give me a single chance i will do my best
for audition :~7405404406