[1] 2   Next>>

Interested in Performance/Production/Direction
by Brahadeeshwar Chandilya on Apr 23 2018 12:42PM  (IST)

Hi, I'm looking to work on a production, as a performer, handling production or with a director. I've done a bit of theatre in Chennai, for 3-4 years, and worked with multiple theatre groups on different productions in the aforementioned capacities.Do let me know, if there are any opportunities to work with the team at Zero Theatre.

I want to join your Theatre group
by Shubham  on Apr 5 2018 6:34PM  (IST)

I am interested in drama and theatre.
I want to join your Theatre group

Acting workshop
by Sagar  on Mar 9 2018 4:00AM  (IST)

Hi Team I am interested in the course please let me know more details about the same

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:54AM  (IST)

8149547401.

Writer
by Rohan on Nov 13 2017 10:35PM  (IST)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to write for your group if given the opportunity. Kindly reply with your email address so I can send you some of my conceptual sketches.

interested in joining theater
by Mahafrin on Jun 28 2017 2:53PM  (IST)

I am an ameteur actor who has acted in plays in school and college. I am currently 31 years. I am currently not working and hence want to channelise my energy in my talents.Want to join a theater group to realise and recognize my talent. I also have the ability to dance and sing. Thus, musicals suit me well.

Wishing to join your theatre
by Vishnu kurup  on Mar 23 2017 8:56PM  (IST)

Hii my name is Vishnu kurup residing at the Navi Mumbai having 22 years of age. I was always passionate about acting and also done few plays at schools and college please do let me know if I could be a part of ur team

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:29PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college before an audience of 600+ in every play. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

Enquiry
by Vaibhav on Oct 17 2016 5:49PM  (IST)

Kindly send me your contact details on
7506801798

Getting involved in Mumbai community theater
by Olivia on Oct 1 2016 9:09PM  (IST)

Hello! I am an American citizen who has recently resettled in Mumbai. I have many years of acting experience on both stage and screen - my preferences are musical theater and Shakespeare - and I have studied music and acting at Princeton and Oxford Universities. I am very keen to get involved in the community theater scene in Mumbai, and would greatly appreciate hearing from you at your convenience.

Warm regards,