[1] 2 3 4 5   Next>>

To Join Rangbaaz
by Prakhar Pagare on Jun 15 2018 3:55PM  (IST)

Hello! I am looking for a weekend theatre group, where I can hone ,my acting skills. It would be a privilege if I get a chance to join your group.

To know the details to join your theatre group.
by Kaavya Varindani on Jun 12 2018 10:35PM  (IST)

I want to try theatre and have done some street plays in college. I would love to be a part of your theatre group. Please do let me know the details on the same.
Thankyou.
Contact Number - 8108475799

joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:26PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:52AM  (IST)

8149547401.

Interested To Join Theatre
by Isha Sharma on Feb 19 2018 10:23PM  (IST)

I would really appreciate your support in providing relevant details which can help me join Rangbaaz

Shaamil Kijiye
by Nitesh on Jan 31 2018 12:28PM  (IST)

Hello,
This is Nitesh acting for me is no different than living, and doing it on stage makes it more lively.
Would love to join your group.
Looking forward for a positive reply.!

Joining
by Surender Prasad Gaud on Dec 25 2017 10:41AM  (IST)

I m intrested in drama & play would u like to give me a chance

want to join ur group
by Ashish on Sep 22 2017 2:31PM  (IST)

Hi, I'm interested in acting, I reallylove to do acting. Plz give me one chance. I will give my best to u.

for work
by Aditya Raj on Jul 1 2017 11:59PM  (IST)

Hello sir this is Aditya Raj.& I have 5 year theatre experience with director Shri Sanjay Mehta.rangshiirsh group Bhopal & now I live in Mumbai.& I want work with your theatre group .and it's an honor for me.sir please give me a chance to work with you...

THEATRE
by soniya sharma on Jun 30 2017 1:16PM  (IST)

sir i want to join your theatre group plz do let me know my no 9821628027