[1] 2   Next>>

Writer
by Rohan on Nov 13 2017 10:35PM  (IST)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to write for your group if given the opportunity. Kindly reply with your email address so I can send you some of my conceptual sketches.

interested in joining theater
by Mahafrin on Jun 28 2017 2:53PM  (IST)

I am an ameteur actor who has acted in plays in school and college. I am currently 31 years. I am currently not working and hence want to channelise my energy in my talents.Want to join a theater group to realise and recognize my talent. I also have the ability to dance and sing. Thus, musicals suit me well.

Wishing to join your theatre
by Vishnu kurup  on Mar 23 2017 8:56PM  (IST)

Hii my name is Vishnu kurup residing at the Navi Mumbai having 22 years of age. I was always passionate about acting and also done few plays at schools and college please do let me know if I could be a part of ur team

Interested in joining theatre
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:29PM  (IST)

I am a 22 year old girl very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college before an audience of 600+ in every play. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at https://youtu.be/XN-9xwv_a3E . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

Enquiry
by Vaibhav on Oct 17 2016 5:49PM  (IST)

Kindly send me your contact details on
7506801798

Getting involved in Mumbai community theater
by Olivia on Oct 1 2016 9:09PM  (IST)

Hello! I am an American citizen who has recently resettled in Mumbai. I have many years of acting experience on both stage and screen - my preferences are musical theater and Shakespeare - and I have studied music and acting at Princeton and Oxford Universities. I am very keen to get involved in the community theater scene in Mumbai, and would greatly appreciate hearing from you at your convenience.

Warm regards,
Olivia

Want join your group
by Vinod Somal on May 17 2016 9:41PM  (IST)

I want to join your group. I have experience in acting

Pleas advise

Casting Call
by Kunal on Apr 28 2016 4:46PM  (IST)

Hello,
We're making an independent feature film in English language. It's a psychological thriller. The casting is going on. We need actors of following age groups :

Female: 3
One 40 years old woman to play character of mother.
One 10 years old girl to play tue pivotal role.
One 20 years old girl to play another pivotal role.

Male: 2
One 28-30 years old boy
One 13 years old boy with athlete personality.

Interested in joining your theatre group
by Manish Ruparel  on Mar 21 2016 2:30AM  (IST)

I have experience in acting and I wish to join your theatre group to fulfil my dream of becoming a stage actor.

Screening a Play
by Rahul on Mar 15 2016 9:21AM  (IST)

Sir, I m from Indian Navy. I would like a play to be screened at my organisation. Plse revert back to me regarding the same.
[1] 2   Next>>