[1] 2 3 4   Next>>

joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:10PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:42AM  (IST)

8149547401.

Join your group
by Mayank mishra on Feb 1 2018 2:20PM  (IST)

I want to join your group my name is mayank mishra I m very passionate to do so please add me into your group I'll be very thankful of you

writing
by Akshay Verma on Jan 8 2018 3:57PM  (IST)

I want to join your theatre group as a play writer, I'm new in this town and i want to start my career as a play writer.
please contact me on my cell number 7986038688.
ty so much.

ACTING AND DIRECTION
by RASHID PTHAN on Dec 22 2017 7:12PM  (IST)

I want to try theatre and have done some plays in college.I would love to be a part of your theatre group.Please reply if there is any chance of being a part of Ashima. 9997170227

Want to join your theater group
by Pranay  on Dec 6 2017 3:15AM  (IST)

I want to join your theater group. I like acting and want to improve my skills on the same

Eager to join your esteemed Theater Group
by Manukrati Misra on Nov 6 2017 12:54AM  (IST)

I m doing Hindi &English theater from more than 10 years.I Would be fortunate if I can get a chance to join your prestigious group as an artist. Please connect with me on 7974277575.
Looking for your hear from you soon!

Thanks & Regards
Manukrati

Want to join theatre
by Raghvendra tripathi on Sep 29 2017 8:57PM  (IST)

Hi sir i am raghvendra i want to join ur group. I have done acting in my school plays. So pls reply me that can i be the part of u all. 😊

by SNEHA GYANESHWAR BARANWAL on Aug 1 2017 1:22AM  (IST)

Hello sir,

for work
by Aditya Raj on Jul 2 2017 12:14AM  (IST)

Hello sir this is Aditya Raj.& I have 5 year theatre experience with director Shri Sanjay Mehta.rangshirsh group Bhopal.& Now in this time I live in Mumbai.and I want work with your theatre group.and it's an honor for me . Sir please give me a chance to work with you.
[1] 2 3 4   Next>>