[1] 2   Next>>

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:51AM  (IST)

Criteria to join
by Mithu Bhattacharya on Feb 10 2018 9:42PM  (IST)

I want to join the grp. I have experience in bengali drama, i got many prizes for acting. Want to learn more

by sanjay gaikwad on Jan 14 2018 1:20PM  (IST)

Before writing a play I want to attend playwriting workshop

by sanjay gaikwad on Jan 14 2018 1:19PM  (IST)

Before writing a play I want to attend playwriting workshop

Want to join
by Deepak Kumar  on Nov 7 2017 2:13AM  (IST)

Dear Sir , I am a professional Yoga , Gym and Martial art instructor and have been teaching in Mumbai since 2006 . I also give spiritual discourses on Vedic science . My age is above 40 . 10 years before was connected with different theatre groups and doing stage programs . But due to some personal reason I couldn't keep it up . Now I want to start my acting career again . If you accept me as a member of your group then I hope together we can do something big in this field. Thanks

Joining theatre group
by Geetika on Aug 1 2017 7:40PM  (IST)

Do you guys do plays in Engliah and Hindi?If yes the could you please assist me in how to join your theatre group?

wanted to join theater
by sushant on Jul 11 2017 1:12AM  (IST)

I my self sushant nagar, i wanted to joint your theater group.... can you tell me process.... +917388629927 i am 23 year old... i love to being theater artist, i live in kalyan, mumbai

I want to join Manorang
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:21PM  (IST)

I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Manorang. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

Want to join theatre workshop
by Anamika Nundy on May 25 2017 12:15AM  (IST)

I want to join theatre group

Working professional
by Nida on May 3 2017 3:42PM  (IST)

Hi I am an amateur actor. Would Want to join your group.
[1] 2   Next>>