[1] 2 3 4 5   Next>>

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:42AM  (IST)

I want to join
by Deepak on Nov 7 2017 1:42AM  (IST)

Dear Sir , I have been teaching yoga , Martial art and Body building in Mumbai since 2006 . Now my age is above 40 . 10 years before I was involved in theatre groups in Mumbai . Now I again want to start my acting career . I am a very sincere and dedicated person .

Eager to join your esteemed Theater Group
by Manukrati Misra on Nov 6 2017 12:53AM  (IST)

I m doing Hindi &English theater from more than 10 years.I Would be fortunate if I can get a chance to join your prestigious group as an artist. Please connect with me on 7974277575.
Looking for your hear from you soon!

Thanks & Regards

Want to join theater
by Raghvendra tripathi on Sep 29 2017 9:05PM  (IST)

Hi sir i love acting. And i have doing acting in my school life so plz. Tell me that can i get a small place in ur group😊

Hello Sir,
I am 20 years old and want to try out for a theatre group.I have done some plays in college and want to be a part of a real onstage theatre group.I am living in Mumbai and would be willing to volunteer in any kind of acting work or even backstage.

I want to join Five Senses
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:18PM  (IST)

I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Five Senses. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

intersted in acting
by md hussain maniar on Apr 15 2017 4:11PM  (IST)

m very intersted in acting nd i m full prepared for acting ,,
please u give me a single chance i will do my best
for audition :~7405404406

Interested in theatre
by Sumit kumar on Mar 24 2017 4:25PM  (IST)

My name is Sumit Kumar,my age is 25 years. I love acting and performing on stage, plz contact me if you need actor for roles in your theatre.
My no. is 9650253424
Thank You!

Joint theatre
by Dharmik Barot  on Mar 20 2017 2:41PM  (IST)

Hello sir , I want to joint your theatre to learn acting I want to make my career in acting pls , 9638731899

Join theatre group
by Radhika Munshi on Feb 20 2017 5:18PM  (IST)

I am very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have performed various street and stage plays in college in English and Hindi before an audience of 600+. I want to take my passion further and join this theatre group. Please guide me through it.

You can also see one of my plays here at . I am the girl on the right who played Shephali, the girl who struggles with her test.

I have performed plays in English and Hindli both but I am very intersted to do more of hindi theatre as emotions are exemplified in that. I really hope your theatre gives a chance to budding talent like mine, and I can very well use your expertise and guidance.

[1] 2 3 4 5   Next>>