[1] 2 3 4   Next>>

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:44AM  (IST)

Criteria to join
by Mithu Bhattacharya on Feb 10 2018 9:48PM  (IST)

Want to join your grp. I ve experience in bengali drama

by Sahil on Feb 4 2018 10:34PM  (IST)

I want to join the theatre group

by Mohan on Jan 11 2018 5:53PM  (IST)

Would like to have One show of Karna in Jabalpur.

by Mrunmayee  on Jan 11 2018 12:12PM  (IST)

I am Mrunmayee.I am 26 yrs old and I would love to join theater but Can't think of a right way to proceed.Please let me know what can be done.

for work
by Aditya Raj on Jul 2 2017 12:21AM  (IST)

Hello Sir. this is Aditya Raj.& I have 5 year theatre experience with director Shri Sanjay Mehta. Rangshirsh group Bhopal & now in this time I live in Mumbai. And I want work with your theatre group and it's an honor for me please sir give me a chance to work with you.

I want to join Ranga THeatre
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:13PM  (IST)

I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Ranga Theatre. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

Join as drama artist in your group.
by RAMESH KALE on May 19 2017 2:18PM  (IST)

This is my passion.I want to explore my talent so i want to join your group.My age is 53 only.

Anything in this place
by Prashant on May 3 2017 1:03PM  (IST)

I want to be a part of your group and ready to do anything comes my way and I ask for NO salary, compensation nothing. Please give me some work in your theater, I just want to be a part of it to get the feel of theatre.

Interested in theatre
by Sumit kumar on Mar 24 2017 4:27PM  (IST)

My name is Sumit Kumar,my age is 25 years. I love acting and performing on stage, plz contact me if you need actor for roles in your theatre.
My no. is 9650253424