[1] 2 3 4   Next>>

joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:13PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:52AM  (IST)

8149547401.

acting
by Amit Kumar on Dec 31 2017 5:34PM  (IST)

Sir I wanna join your theater group will you suggest me the process to admit in your theater school.

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Jan 2 2018 3:42PM  (IST)

Please call on 8356871937

Want to join
by Deepak Kumar  on Nov 7 2017 1:55AM  (IST)

Dear Sir , I am a professional yoga , martial art and gym instructor and have been teaching in Mumbai since 2006 . I give spiritual discourses on Vedic literatures . My age is above 40 . 10 years before I was involved in different theatre groups and doing stage programs . Now I want to start my acting career again . I am a very sincere and dedicated person . I hope together we can do something big in our life . Thanks .

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 3:58PM  (IST)

Hello everyone,

Those who have shown interest in getting associated with our group can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

Regards,
- Karma Kala Manch

Volunteer
by SNEHA GYANESHWAR BARANWAL on Aug 1 2017 1:31AM  (IST)

Hello Sir,
I am a beginner and I wanted to be a part of your theatre group to get experience of onstage drama.I have done some plays in college and would love to be a part of Karma Kala Manch team.I am ready to work onstage as well as backstage and can audition at any given time.

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 3:59PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937

Interested in acting
by Rahul Modanval on Jul 25 2017 12:47PM  (IST)

Hi I am an aspirant actor ... I have acted in a movie... I would like u to give me a chance to show my talent ... I am a mimicry artist too... I hv done many stage shows.. I can do voice over too... I mimic more than 40 voices .. Just wandering for a break through...

want to join the theatre
by Aditya Gambhir  on Jun 6 2017 1:33AM  (IST)

I'm beginner I want to join your group at any kind of work.... I'm assure I'll do any which assign to me!!thank u contact me on- 9763635354

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:05PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

I want to join Karma Kala Manch
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:22PM  (IST)

Greetings.....!!!
I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Karma Kala Manch. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:06PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

want to join theatre
by Asif khan on May 20 2017 5:30PM  (IST)

I am Asif Khan(Actor). i have done acting course from D.A. institute Andheri seepz.as well as i have done character roles in hindi movies.
i am interested to join the theatre, so kindly reply me.

Asif
9769 349533

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:07PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

Want to join in theatre
by Laxman Pradhan on Apr 28 2017 8:56PM  (IST)

I am a 21 year old boy very intereseted in pursuing drama. I have done acting course in ita Mumbai. I want to join this theatre group. Thank you

Contact us for details
by Karma Kala Manch on Dec 29 2017 4:07PM  (IST)

You can contact us on 8356871937 for the details.

[1] 2 3 4   Next>>