[1] 2 3 4   Next>>

by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:52AM  (IST)

Interested To Join Theatre
by Isha Sharma on Feb 19 2018 10:23PM  (IST)

I would really appreciate your support in providing relevant details which can help me join Rangbaaz

Shaamil Kijiye
by Nitesh on Jan 31 2018 12:28PM  (IST)

This is Nitesh acting for me is no different than living, and doing it on stage makes it more lively.
Would love to join your group.
Looking forward for a positive reply.!

by Surender Prasad Gaud on Dec 25 2017 10:41AM  (IST)

I m intrested in drama & play would u like to give me a chance

want to join ur group
by Ashish on Sep 22 2017 2:31PM  (IST)

Hi, I'm interested in acting, I reallylove to do acting. Plz give me one chance. I will give my best to u.

for work
by Aditya Raj on Jul 1 2017 11:59PM  (IST)

Hello sir this is Aditya Raj.& I have 5 year theatre experience with director Shri Sanjay Mehta.rangshiirsh group Bhopal & now I live in Mumbai.& I want work with your theatre group .and it's an honor for me.sir please give me a chance to work with you...

by soniya sharma on Jun 30 2017 1:16PM  (IST)

sir i want to join your theatre group plz do let me know my no 9821628027
thank you.

by MUJAHID KHAN on Jun 22 2017 10:04AM  (IST)

sir mujahe actor banna hai mera naam mujahid khan hai plz sir mujhe films me kaam karna diyo na plz mera sapna pura hota sir ap mujhe actor banna ye to plz sir

I want to join Rangbaaz
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on Jun 1 2017 2:15PM  (IST)

I would appreciate if you can offer me chance where I can contribute to Rangbaaz. Being associate with group will enhance my skills as an actor too.

How can I join a theatre group in Mumbai ?
by Mukesh Chaturvedi on May 21 2017 11:12PM  (IST)

I am an actor , having proper acting classes and certificate from Mr. Anupar Kher's “Acting Prepare” ...||||

[1] 2 3 4   Next>>