[1] 2 3 4 5 6   Next>>

Want to learn acting, direction and to work with being assosciation
by Amruth Nair on Apr 20 2018 4:12PM  (IST)

Hello Sir/Madam,
My name is Amruth Nair.I live in Mumbai.I am 20 year old guy who is desperate to learn acting and direction.Its been so long am searching for drama theatre to learn acting,if you give me a chance i am sure i can prove my self and i will be grateful if i will get a chance to work with great peoples like you..Yes i don't know anything about drama and i never watched any but there's a hope that the first drama i will be watching will be mine..Acting is my life and hope is what makes me alive..!!

JOINING THEATER FOR ACTING
by PRABIN SHARMA on Apr 2 2018 2:38PM  (IST)

WANTED TO JOIN YOUR THEATER GROUP

Joining the Theater group.
by Vishnupriya on Mar 25 2018 7:10PM  (IST)

Hai.. this is Vishnupriya am very much intresed in joining this theatre group. please let me give an audition n make my path towards acting and performance.Hoping il'l get a chance. :)

Want join the theatre group
by Ujwal on Mar 19 2018 1:47PM  (IST)

Want join the theatre group

Join this group
by bhavesh verma on Mar 22 2018 9:43AM  (IST)

I want to join your theatre group... please

Learn acting
by Harsh pathak on Mar 11 2018 10:49PM  (IST)

Sir actually I want to learn acting and the best to do this is by doing theater by learning the act by right guidance so please if u can help me .atleast allow me to be with u

Regards
Harsh pathak
8108513031

Learn acting
by Harsh pathak  on Mar 11 2018 10:49PM  (IST)

Regards
Harsh pathak
8108513031

Learn Act
by hariom singh on Mar 9 2018 11:44PM  (IST)

want learn act

Acting sudition
by rohan irani on Feb 27 2018 10:38AM  (IST)

I am 22 years old and looking for theatre auditions across Mumbai. I would love to be a part of your esteemed organisation and happily audition for any role. I don't mind pursuing any back end job as well.

8149547401.

by Deepak Kumar on Feb 1 2018 6:37PM  (IST)

I m doing Hindi &English theater from more than 19 years.I Would be fortunate if I can get a chance to join your prestigious group as an artist. Please connect with me on 8983176640 call 9139564072.
Looking for your hear from you soon!

Thanks & Regards
Manukrati

by Deepak Kumar on Feb 1 2018 6:35PM  (IST)

I m doing Hindi &English theater from more than 19 years.I Would be fortunate if I can get a chance to join your prestigious group as an artist. Please connect with me on 8983176640 call. 9139564072
Looking for your hear from you soon!

Thanks & Regards